The Policy Surveillance Self-Guided Training features eight modules teaching each step needed to conduct policy surveillance.
The modules include detailed instructions, as well as slide decks and links to tools and resources.
We recommend beginning with Module 1 and working through the modules sequentially.
The modules are:
- Module 1: Introduction to the Policy Surveillance Program, Policy Surveillance and Legal Mapping Techniques
- Module 2: Defining the Scope of the Project and Conducting Background Research
- Module 3: Question Development
- Module 4: Collecting and Building the Law
- Module 5: Coding the Law
- Module 6: Quality Control
- Module 7: Publication and Dissemination
- Module 8: Tracking and Updating the Law