Join the Center for Public Health Law Research at Temple University's Beasley School of Law for the 2022 APHA Annual Meeting.
Here's where to find us:
- At 11 presentations throughout the conference focused on opioids and harm reduction, reproductive rights and abortion law, COVID-19 mitigation policies, firearm violence prevention, and strengthening public health authority and workforce capacity.
- In the Exhibit Hall, at booth #242
- At a Booth Meet-Up at our exhibit in the hall: Policy surveillance and legal epi researchers on Monday, November 7 at 11:30. Students and early career researchers at 10:00 on November 8.
- In the Industry Expert Theater on Monday, November 7 at 11:00 a.m., where we will be teaching a crash course in policy surveillance
- As co-sponsors of the Law Section Business Meeting and Social Hour