Wednesday, September 30, 2015
We'll be heading to Chicago from Oct. 31 to Nov. 4, for the 143rd APHA Annual Meeting! If you're joining us there, or following along from afar, here's what you can expect from the Public Health Law Research program:
- More details about the new Policies for Action program and the RWJF Culture of Health initiative, as well as upcoming funding opportunities, and how to apply.
- The latest information on the Policy Surveillance Project at LawAtlas.org, new datasets and methods materials to support your research.
- Great presentations by PHLR grantees, program office staff members, and partners.
Here's where to find us:
- Online on Twitter at @PHLR_Temple
- At the new Policies for Action Twitter account that we'll be launching at the meeting, @Policies4Action
- In person at Booth 816P in the Exhibit Hall
- At presentations throughout the conference
- At the Law Section Business Meeting from 6:30-8 p.m.
- At the Student Network Speed Mentoring Session during the meeting from 7-8 p.m.
- At the Law Section Social Hour on Monday from 8-9:30 p.m, in the Convention Center, room S403b