The Center for Public Health Law Research at Temple University Beasley School of Law is soliciting abstracts for presentations at the 2024 Health Law Professors Conference, which will be held June 5-7, 2024, in Philadelphia.
The deadline for abstract submission is March 1, 2024.
Information about Presenting
Each attendee may present once and may only submit one abstract.
Abstracts may be submitted individually or in connection with a pre-formed panel. A separate form is required for pre-formed panel submissions, but all panelists must first submit their individual abstracts (see further instructions below).
You do not need to register at the time of your abstract submission; however, if your abstract is accepted and you agree to present, you must register, pay the registration fee, and attend the conference in person.
Sessions will range in length from 60 minutes to 90 minutes. Presenters will be given about 20 minutes to speak.
Submitting an Abstract to the 2024 Health Law Professors Conference
Submitting an abstract
- Use the link below to access the abstract submission form.
- Abstracts must be 250 words or less.
- If your abstract is intended to be part of a pre-formed panel, select the box in this form. The panel should then select one person to complete and submit the panel submission form (more information and link below).
See a sample of the abstract submission form.
Submitting a panel
- Every presenter included in the pre-formed panel must submit an individual abstract, as directed above.
- The panel organizer should also submit a panel proposal using the panel submission form linked below. The form requires a title, a short description and rationale of the panel, and the names of the individual panelists. Panels may include 2, 3, or 4 panelists.
- The group may choose a moderator. The Moderator’s participation does not count as a presentation for purposes of the one-presentation-per-registrant policy.
- If a pre-formed panel is not accepted, the individual abstracts will be considered in the general abstract pool.
See a sample of the panel submission form.
Questions? Contact Bethany Saxon, firstname.lastname@example.org